Contract Hiring Solutions
Contract hiring solutions offer our clients flexibility in situations where workload and other considerations fluctuate. At ICON, we have a large community of high performing candidates who are available to step in and make an immediate impact on your company’s contract-to-hire positions. ICON’s high touch personalized service combined with the latest technology and recruiting expertise is what makes ICON successful in contract-to-hire placements for our clients and candidates.
HIGH TECH MEETS HIGH TOUCH®Have A Quick Question?
Benefits of Contract-to-Hire Placements
A contract-to-hire solution allows clients to consider a candidate for a permanent role or to confirm long-term departmental needs. Your company will benefit by assessing the candidate’s capabilities and fit for a role before making a full-time employment commitment. Every contract-to-hire candidate ICON presents to our clients has been through a skill assessment process to guarantee they have both the capabilities and behavioral work style to match the job requirements and your company.
Below are some value-added aspects of ICON’s contract-to-hire process:
- A detailed interview and basic background checks specific to the role prior to submission
- Departmental profiles outlining the requirements, needs, and culture of the departments that are shared with candidates when applicable
- Customizable orientation for projects
- High level of contract employee engagement. ICON stays in contact with candidates throughout the onboarding and the assignment
- Client-specific orientation packages and testing standards
- Coaching and counseling services for any candidate performance issues while on assignment