Recruitment Process Outsourcing – Human capital solutions that meet your needs
ICON has the expertise your organization needs to implement strategies that help accomplish your hiring goals. We offer customizable solutions that work within your existing programs and systems or provide full-service RPO.
Enterprise RPO is our end-to-end model that’s scalable and ideal for clients with consistent hiring needs. ICON can utilize your existing systems or leverage ICON’s technology stack.
- In-depth market research
- Planning and implementation sessions
- Offer negotiation
- Seamless onboarding
- Satisfaction surveys
The RPO Project model is designed to augment your current talent acquisition team in times of rapid growth, special projects, new business initiatives, and unusually high requisition volume. ICON can also handle all your hiring needs if you don’t have an existing talent acquisition team in place.
- Supports special projects in times of high requisition demand
- Bridges the gap in the hiring process as needed in sourcing and recruiting functions
- Provides flexibility and scalability
- Includes technology stack
Our Contingent RPO model is our consultative approach to your hiring needs. This solution is fully customizable and provides solutions that deliver results. Our experienced team will provide comprehensive strategies to support your overall hiring needs.
- Proactive Piplining
- Talent pools for cyclical hiring needs
- Emphasis on long-term hiring strategies
- Increased efficiency
- Cost savings
- Positive Candidate experience
Our RPO On-Demand solution provides focused, in-house support for challenging recruiting scenarios such as high-volume seasonal or cyclical hiring, hard-to-fill positions, compressed timelines, and other special projects.
- Supplements existing recruiting efforts during times of internal team absences
- Expedites the hiring process when there is a high volume of backlogged requisitions
- Provides specific talent acquisition functions such as sourcing, recruiting, and/or coordination and implementation on an as-needed basis