Your workflows. Our expertise.
Our customized workforce solutions meet you where you are in your hiring and employee management journey. From sourcing and placing talent to augmenting your workforce strategies to managing your entire contingent workforce, our experts will build a customized solution to fit your needs.
Move your business forward faster
with our best-in-class services.
Managed Direct Sourcing Solution
Our end-to-end managed direct sourcing expedites the recruiting process and saves you time and money. Our approach uses market-leading AI technology powered by our sister company, Opptly. Combined with talent communities, expert curation, and seamless integration we ensure you get top talent when and how you need it.
Direct Sourcing Technology
- Finds ideal candidates quickly and effectively
- Integrates seamlessly with existing ATS/VMS systems
- Provides candidates with an intuitive app-based experience
- Offers a consultative approach to building and managing your community
- Provides access to 12 million+ candidates and an average of 125,000 new resumes monthly
- Gives leverage to your brand to build a private talent community
- Vets candidates
- Coordinates interviews
- Negotiates contract terms
- Provides an outstanding candidate experience
Time Management / VMS
- Aligns with your current workflows for tracking contractor time
- Integrates with all widely used ATS and VMS platforms
- Requires no additional integration or changes to existing governance structures
- Manages employee payment and taxes
- Provides compliant hiring and onboarding processes
- Administers benefits
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations
- Work with your talent acquisition team or MSP to create a comprehensive strategy to help you reach desired results.
- Build and manage private talent communities while leveraging our direct sourcing partner’s existing public communities with millions of candidates.
- Facilitate and manage all hiring tasks such as vetting, scheduling interviews, performing background checks, negotiating contracts, and setting up skills testing and drug testing.
- Add a human touch to the hiring process, ensuring an excellent hiring manager and candidate experience.
Payrolling Solutions (EOR/AOR)
Employer of Record (EOR)
- Set up and manage payroll, taxes, tax contributions, and payment schedules.
- Implement and manage compliant client-specific hiring and onboarding process, including proper classification of employees and more, as mandated by local laws and regulations.
- Administer medical, dental, vision, and other client-specific benefits.
- Manage 401(k), commute reimbursement, flex spending accounts, and statutory mandated or client-specific items such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and more.
- Provide proper guidance and control of family or medical leave, workers’ compensation, staff performance management, promotions, and terminations.
- Follow the legal framework of laws and regulations governing the treatment and payment of all types of workers, such as hourly workers, salary workers, gig workers, independent contractors, freelancers, and more.
Agency of Record (AOR)
We provide Agent of Record (AOR), also known as Agency of Record, services to help companies contract, pay, and manage independent contractors using one central contact. We provide compliant workforce administration and assume responsibility for ensuring contractors are in compliance with all applicable regulatory and tax considerations. The results are consolidated billing, minimal administration, significant cost savings, and process efficiencies.
- Administration such as negotiating the master services agreement, statement of work (SOW), and all other contracts that govern the relationship between the supplier and the independent contractor. This includes arbitration agreements and SOW scope changes when necessary.
- Compliance, including 1099 and W-9 compliance, background checks, tenure and termination, and commercial insurance oversight. This does not include independent contractor compliance services as listed below.
- Treasury function, including consolidated billing for large programs where for example, customer pays the supplier and supplier pays the contractor.
- Redeployment, a contractor completes a statement of work and then is re-deployed to a different project.
- General Oversight / Miscellaneous. If an issue arises between the customer and the contractor, the supplier intervenes.
Independent Contractor Compliance
An industry-leader in independent contractor compliance vetting and management services, we use our proprietary technology, ICONpliance, combined with an expert “hands-on” interactive process to mitigate and resolve the requirements and legal challenges of working with independent contractors. Our experts can navigate both U.S. and Canadian laws.
- Classification Analysis & Determination
- Insurance Vetting
- Web-based Onboarding Process
- Ongoing Classification Compliance Management
- Invoice – Payment Processing
- Advance Pay Option
- Legislative & Regulatory Expertise
- Litigation/Alternative Resolution Dispute and Guidance
- Client Indemnification
Let us help you find your people. Whether you’re in need of temporary contract labor, direct hire, contract to hire, or corp-to-corp workers, we’ve got you covered. No matter your staffing needs, we complement your overall talent acquisition strategy.
- Highly qualified candidates
- Speed to source
- Dedicated account team
- Seamless integration with MSP programs or with independent systems
- Cost-efficient results
- Contractor compliance
Let's work together.