Contract Recruiting Services
ICON Information Consultants has helped matched great talent with clients across various industries for over 20 years and places candidates in long-term contract roles all over the United States and Canada. With our high touch personalized service, we take the time to understand the performance expectations and business outcomes that our clients are looking for. Every candidate we present has been through a comprehensive skills assessment process to guarantee they have both the capabilities and drive to meet our client’s needs. ICON understands how critical talent is to your business and we stress the importance of completion and commitment to each candidate being considered for an assignment.Have A Quick Question?
Contract Placement Process
If the candidate is selected for the position, ICON will orientate and onboard him or her quickly and efficiently. We understand a successful onboarding and orientation experience is a critical step in employee engagement and retention. Our high touch personalized service combined with the latest technology and recruiting expertise is what makes ICON successful in contract placements for our clients and employees.
Below is a list of some value-added aspects for Contract Placements:
- A detailed interview and basic background checks specific to the role prior to submission
- Detailed and accurate job descriptions
- Customized orientation for projects or client hiring classes
- Client-specific orientation packages and testing standards
- High level of contract employee engagement. ICON stays in contact with candidates throughout the assignment
- Coaching and counseling services for any candidate performance issues while on assignment
- Exit interviews for contract employees and quality surveys to promote open communication